Government Affairs Committee
The government affairs committee will consider the following items for possible action:
- Support the Providence Saint John’s development agreement
- Call on Congress to replenish the Restaurant Revitalization Fund
Attendance and participation at these meetings is open and free of charge to Chamber members. Only those nine members of the committee may make a motion or cast a vote on an agenda item.
Thursday December 2 | 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.Register
Business Learning & Networking Sessions
Kenneth May, CEO of Swift Chip, Inc. will give you insights on the Current Trends in Cyber Security. You will learn about challenges in the cybersecurity industry and tips on how to avoid being hacked.
You will learn valuable insights from the presenter and then be able to meet other business members to discuss these unique ideas in virtual breakout rooms. Learn best practices and gain knowledge in this virtual business setting.
Chance to Win Prizes from Chamber Members including Arthur Murray Dance Studio, Beach Yoga SoCal, Ritual Gym and Benny’s Tacos.
Separating Fear from Fact: Understanding the Realities of the Pandemic
- Infectious disease (Dr. Dan Uslan – UCLA)
- Obstetrics/gynecology (Dr. Mana Baskovic – Providence Saint John’s)
- Pediatrics (Dr. Priya Soni – Cedars-Sinai)
- Telemedicine – Dr. Kimberly Petrick – Kaiser Permanente)