Young Professionals Committee
Young Professionals Mission Statement
The mission of the Young Professionals committee is to provide young professionals the opportunities to
connect with other like-minded professionals, to foster leadership and professional development, and to give back to the community.
Our 3 Pillars are:
- Networking in fun and engaging ways.
- Developing leadership and professional skills.
- Making a positive impact on the community with partnerships that align with our mission.
We do this by:
- Creating fun and social events that appeal to our demographic.
- Providing speaker series, trainings, and mentoring opportunities with more experienced members of our business community.
- Working with non-profits and charities in fun ways, while raising awareness to causes that are important to our members.
Upcoming Events: Young Professionals Sunset Dinner Cruise
Join the Young Professionals for a fun evening of great socializing and networking in a beautiful setting. Everyone attending will receive a complimentary glass of champagne, a drink ticket and delicious appetizers. Everyone is welcome!
- Where? Hornblower Cruises : 13755 Fiji Way
Marina del Rey, CA 90292
- When? Monday August 22nd, Boarding at 5:30pm, cruise duration 6:00pm-8:00pm
- Cost: FREE!!
- RSVP HERE
July Biz @ Sunset was a unique and empowering event that gave individuals the opportunity to network with local businesses leaders and the young professionals committee while enjoying a plethora of food and drinks!