• Establishing key relationships with city, county, and state decision-makers
• Developing community partnerships through effective outreach campaigns
• Acting as an ombudsman for members with projects before the city government
Annual investment level: $2,750
The Santa Monica Chamber’s advocacy efforts are funded, in major part, by the Business Rountable.
The Santa Monica Business Roundtable is a cross-section of influential business leaders who build
meaningful relationships with elected officials and public administrators on the local and state levels of government.
In exchange for the generous financial support of the Chamber’s government affairs program.
The Immediate benefits of membership include:
• Corporate recognition at the annual State of the City event
• Corporate placement on the Business Roundtable webpage and newsletter
• Tailored access to the Chamber’s government and community relations programs
• Six Business Roundtable breakfasts with business stakeholders and public officials
Director of Government Affairs
(310) 393 – 9825 x116